We are a dynamic, high-growth company that is constantly on the look-out for outstanding people with an innovative spirit and ambitious career aspiration to join us. We offer a competitive benefit package, provide generous training and development opportunities, and create a broad platform for your career development.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to:
1. Work with internal team and external partners to create, optimize, and develop chemical process for our drug candidates.
2. Prepare regulatory documents; Prepare and review R&D reports, tech-transfer package, patent application and other technical documents.
3. Work with external partners (CMOs) to implement production of APIs or intermediates, and ensure on time delivery of high quality products to support Hua drug development programs.
4. Work with external partners to implement tech-transfer.
5. Ensure good data and knowledge management between Hua and our partners (CMOs).
6. Help grow the talents at the external partners; Identify potential new partners and expertise in process chemistry.
7. Serve as the expert in the area of process chemistry, contribute to internal cross function project team and buildup of CMC function.
8. Other assigned duties to meet company objectives
• PhD in synthetic chemistry with 3-6 year experience in the field of process chemistry; oversea education or work experience in multinational companies will be a plus.
• Solid experience in preparation of regulatory filing documents.
• Demonstrated scientific credibility in the field of process chemistry, strong skills of problem solving.
• Experience in working with/at CRO or CMO; and experience on plant production.
• Good technical writing skills in both Chinese and English; Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Extensive knowledge of general drug R&D process and knowledge of GMP production.
• Good team player but can work independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage corporate legal function for company;
• Negotiate and finalize basic corporate and commercial agreements;
• Prepare, review and update internal control policies, standards and guidelines to ensure daily operations are consistent and aligned with no breaches;
• Ensure compliance with relevant government, regulatory and corporate rules;
• Ensure compliance with internal control guidelines;
• Corporate secretary function.
Qualification (Requirement on Knowledge, Competence and Skills)
• Degree in Law, master degree preferred;
• 5+ years of corporate legal experience;
• Licensed to practice law in either People’s Republic of China or Hong Kong;
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills and ability to understand, articulate and persuade on significant legal and business issues;
• Native fluency in Chinese and English language (both written and spoken).
Major Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Copyright © 2019 Hua Medicine, All Rights Reserved沪ICP备14036654号