We are a dynamic, high-growth company that is constantly on the look-out for outstanding people with an innovative spirit and ambitious career aspiration to join us. We offer a competitive benefit package, provide generous training and development opportunities, and create a broad platform for your career development.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to:
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage corporate legal function for company;
• Negotiate and finalize basic corporate and commercial agreements;
• Prepare, review and update internal control policies, standards and guidelines to ensure daily operations are consistent and aligned with no breaches;
• Ensure compliance with relevant government, regulatory and corporate rules;
• Ensure compliance with internal control guidelines;
• Corporate secretary function.
Qualification (Requirement on Knowledge, Competence and Skills)
• Degree in Law, master degree preferred;
• 5+ years of corporate legal experience;
• Licensed to practice law in either People’s Republic of China or Hong Kong;
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills and ability to understand, articulate and persuade on significant legal and business issues;
• Native fluency in Chinese and English language (both written and spoken).
Major Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Copyright © 2018 Hua Medicine, All Rights Reserved沪ICP备14036654号