Process Chemistry R&D: Associate Director
• Create, optimize, and develop chemical process for drug candidates.
• Work with external partners (CMOs) to deliver APIs or intermediates and ensure the quality.
• Ensure good data and knowledge management between Hua and our partners (CMOs).
• PhD in synthetic chemistry with 3-6 year experience in the field of process chemistry; Strong technical skills and Knowledge of GMP production.
• Experience in working with/at CRO or CMO; and experience on plant production.
• Good technical writing skills & strong communication skills.
• Good team player but can work independently.